Do you enjoy helping people make excellent choices?
Become a Student Success Mentor!
Champion College Services is growing! We are looking for people with a genuine interest in mentoring students and changing lives.
Established in 1989, Champion College Services serves as an advocate or mentor educating students on their options for student loan repayment. (We ARE NOT a collection agency and we DO NOT consolidate loans). Schools hire Champion to mentor their students through the repayment cycle on student loans. Our expertly trained Student Success Mentors reach out to students at crucial moments in their student loan lifecycle to help or advise students using our proven loan repayment mentoring techniques. We guide students toward excellent financial choices and avoid the errors that come from naivety or misunderstandings of complicated repayment options.
- Full-time day shift Monday – Friday + availability to work one Saturday per month
- Hourly wage is dependent on your experience
- Opportunities to earn monthly performance bonus
- Benefit package includes 401k, paid time off, medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Experience is not required. Champion trains and promotes from within
- Applicants may not have an unresolved student loan default as reflected in the NSLDS student database
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of and proficiency with office equipment, computer software applications, basic typing skills
- Stable work history with excellent attendance
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
Please submit your resume below for immediate consideration.
Our greatest assets—and that of our school partners are the exceptional people who comprise the Champion team. Driven by their passion for helping students, it’s our people who set us apart from others.
Meet Candace Restivio
Customer Service Manager
Ms. Restivo is known for her compassionate, individualized assistance and delivery in a high-quality customer experience, not only to students and clients, but to employees as well. She became Team Leader to the Customer Service Department and focuses on supporting the team and providing the needed tools to help them achieve team/individual goals and maximize their potential. She is open to answering questions, identifies and resolves issues, coach and refines customer service skills, communicates information and changes, and meets the needs of her team and students. She manages and improves protocol and procedures to increase student, school and loan counselor recoveries, knowledge, and peace of mind, while upholding our mission to develop healthy life skills. Ms. Restivo’s main objective is “to create and promote a positive environment within the company.” She has collaborated with other team leaders to develop and manage corporate culture programs concentrated on genuine recognition, value, unity, and fun!