Looking for a rewarding career in a fun and supportive environment?
Champion College Services, a respected advocate for higher education since 1989 and Healthiest Workplace finalist, is currently seeking energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our team.
What Champion’s Say about Working with Students
What is your favorite thing about your career?
“I love being able to help the students who reach out to us as opposed to being on the collections side of student loans. Many of the students that we work with have dealt with some very unfortunate situations, and I’m glad that I can help to take some of the weight off of their shoulders.”
What motivates you to go above and beyond in your work?
“What really motivates me to go above and beyond at work is the excitement and relief that I hear in a student’s voice when they can breathe financially and I get to feel good about really helping someone. Those small victories that we achieve in our everyday work push me to go above 100%.”
Why Be a Champion?
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus generous 401k
- 6 paid holidays, plus paid time off
- Opportunities to earn monthly performance bonuses
- Casual dress code
- Complimentary snacks
- Spontaneous indoor basketball games
- A great, fun culture! We work hard at Champion, but we like to have fun too!
Our greatest assets—and that of our school partners are the exceptional people who comprise the Champion team. Driven by their passion for helping students, it’s our people who set us apart from others.
Meet Candace Restivio
Customer Service Manager
Ms. Restivo is known for her compassionate, individualized assistance and delivery in a high-quality customer experience, not only to students and clients, but to employees as well. She became Team Leader to the Customer Service Department and focuses on supporting the team and providing the needed tools to help them achieve team/individual goals and maximize their potential. She is open to answering questions, identifies and resolves issues, coach and refines customer service skills, communicates information and changes, and meets the needs of her team and students. She manages and improves protocol and procedures to increase student, school and loan counselor recoveries, knowledge, and peace of mind, while upholding our mission to develop healthy life skills. Ms. Restivo’s main objective is “to create and promote a positive environment within the company.” She has collaborated with other team leaders to develop and manage corporate culture programs concentrated on genuine recognition, value, unity, and fun!
Looking for a rewarding career in a fun and supportive environment? Champion College Services, a respected advocate for higher education since 1989 and a Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Workplace Finalist, is currently seeking a Computer Systems & Network Administrator to join our team! This is a hands-on position that provides support across our systems and networks. We offer a casual workplace, flexible work hours, and great employee benefits!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Installation, configuration/upgrade and maintenance of VMWare virtual servers and LAN/WAN (routers, switches and work stations)
- Manage Windows Server and SQL server
- Maintain VEEM backup server
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues, perform system performance analysis and make recommendations based on Best Practices
- Perform software installation and Windows desktop updates
- Trouble-shoot and resolve user desktop issues, including allocation and repair
- Respond to IT-related incidents and service requests
- Assist with management and support of firewall, MS Exchange, phone system, FTP, archiving and File Server
Successful candidates should have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a broad-based IT support role
- Demonstrated proficiency with relevant technologies
- Well versed in TCP/IP networking protocols
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Service-minded with strong communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be available to occasionally work outside of regular business hours for required system updates, installations, or similar work assignments
If this sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form on this page for immediate consideration.